Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Monday, March 24, 2014

This is the Best.


Quite possibly my most favorite picture of all time. 

For five whole minutes I had their attention, 
no whining, no arguing, no baby tears.
Maybe a little bribery but how else do 
mamas get pictures. 

This picture was about ten seconds after we propped 
Adam up on his belly. 
The big kids thought it was absolutely hilarious. 

I love Ava's big girl toothy grin. 
I love Adam looking all awake and surprised. 
I love Luca giggling, watching the other two. 

The reality is that an hour later there was likely
a fight over Legos, feelings hurt when gum wasn't shared, 
a kid declaring this is, "the worst day ever",
a tired crabby baby and a mom still
not yet dressed for the day...
baseline household chaos. 

But this picture makes me happy.
really really happy






No comments:

Post a Comment