Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photo Goals


My goal for 2014 is to get into the pictures with my family. 

When I scan through the past several years the number of 
pictures of me with my kids is so small. Too small. 
Even fewer are the pictures with both Dustin and I. 
Admittedly I have likely deleted many handfuls of pictures 
due to a double chin, excess arm fat or some other 
super critical view of myself. 
I don't want my kids to look back and wonder
where mom was. 

So, either I'm passing the camera on to family and friends
or setting the self timer for candid day to day snaps. 

Oh and also I should back up all my pictures, make albums,
actually print some pictures, make memory books for the kids,
finish baby books and learn to properly use my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment