Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Pretty Nice Little Saturday


Pre kids I never would have imagined how much I
would savor a stay at home Saturday. 
No plans, no obligations, sweatpants. 

I'm not saying it's all perfect - surely not.
But sometimes cleaning the house, watching the
kids and the dogs play and a husband putting in
a solid day of tree house building makes a 
pretty perfect weekend. 

Dustin and I laughed on one of our runs to Menards 
remembering an Old School quote that seemed fitting...

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. 
Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. 

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, 
we're going to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, 
maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. 
Maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond, I don't know,
I don't know if we'll have enough time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment