Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Zoe Aloe Salomaki


Little Zoe arrived almost two weeks late. 

I have known Zoe's mama since the day I was born, 
or whenever it was that our mom's first became friends. 

I feel so so lucky to have been a part of Zoe's birth. 
Although not planned, I got to actually deliver baby Zoe. 
Due to a super busy midwife, some amazing pushing by Megan 
and quite possibly a hip check 
out of the way of awesome nurse Mary by myself
I delivered Zoe...not in my scrubs but
 in my sweatpants, slippers and with just one glove on. 
Awesome. 

Zoe, you are loved. 
Your mom and dad are going to raise you 
to be one hip kid. 
I can't wait to see you grow to be your
own little person and hopefully become 
an artsy garden nerd just like your parents. 

Welcome to the world Zoe Aloe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment