Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Never Ending Laundry

In a recent chat with my friend Stacy she made a comment
asking how do I manage work and kids and blog and making my
house look so "kick ass". Well, Stacy...I'll tell you,
it's been a rough week.
Most of my blog pictures do not show the 6 loads of laundry
strewn down the basement stairs, the out of control kids rooms,
the pilesof mail and bills. Top that off with a sleep deprived mama
working 72 hours this week in a sweatpants and scrubs only attire,
feeding her kids chicken nuggets in front of two hours
of after school cartoons in order to have a few alone moments to
check email and maybe pop a bottle of wine.
Don't judge.

Secret to success my mama friends... one day at a time.

Check out this article I saw on a friend's facebook post. Love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment