Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

House Update


One month later and we're finally seeing the light
at the end of the tunnel.

(almost all) Light fixtures hung.

Wood floors refinished. Carpet in.
Tile done. Let me say that again, TILE DONE.
I wish I had taken a picture of the famous tile
that almost ended our marriage. :)

Check out the awesome dresser I painted.
(forgot to take a before picture)

But, there are boxes and boxes...

and more boxes and boxes
to unpack, put away, organize.
Bleh.
I just want to hang up pictures and
do all the pretty things.

And then there is one final room,
pink sponge paint be gone!

I hope that next weekend I can show the
kitchen before and after pictures.
Hopefully this bathroom re-do too.

We're almost there.




No comments:

Post a Comment