Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bye Bye Busse

Bye bye Busse Street

It's amazing how many boxes of "random crap"
there are at the final stages of packing.
Unpacking will bring so many surprises.

Our whole house, crammed into this storage space.

Empty house.

If you've heard the squirrel story you will be
thoroughly impressed by the current state of our garage.

It's been a good little house. I was a little teary
but excited to change things up.

When we moved in it made me smile.
I wish I had remembered to look once again at who
they were and what year it was left.

So, the Dolezalek family is on the basement wall.
I had intended to have the kids paint a picture but the
chaos of moving took over and it never happened.

We were supposed to close on the house today.
A small glitch on the buyer's part and it's been postponed
until August 1st but we're all out, packed and gone.

Bye bye Busse Street.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and great memories! Hope the move was smooth - where are you guys going, or did you buy a different house in the area?

    I remember the moving feelings ... relief, yet sad. Best wishes to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, living with my mom until we find a house. Taking our time to look around but planning on staying in Madison.

    ReplyDelete