Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zen










I have found my Zen.
Some people may do yoga, go running, meditate...
give me a riding lawn mower and a few cans of
Miller Lite and I am at peace.
I could mow the lawn for hours.

Besides getting the 2 foot long grass mowed Dustin got
the water pump up and working, we cleaned out 30 years of crap
from the storage shed, bailed out the flooded canoe and
organized the inside of the cabin a bit.
It was a super productive weekend.

Negatives: the mosquitos are already out and
the mice are still making their way indoors.
I now have another disgusting cabin mouse story
etched in my brain. I really really hate them.

We are ready for another summer at the cabin,
plenty of room to pitch a tent friends!




1 comment:

  1. Dang, the cabin is looking awesome. Great work guys.

    ReplyDelete