Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wallden Ice Fishing Extravaganza

Dustin and my dad made it several hours out on the ice,
warming themselves with a little Miller Lite.
Luca was super excited by the bucket of minnows,
which he thought were
the many little fish that daddy caught.
Cousin Joe helped the kids "fish",
made snow angels and did a little wrestling.
Luca and I headed back early after 160 pound Beau pushed him
into an ice fishing hole and dunked his arm.
When Ava came back with the men she was super excited
to tell me about all of the
fish that they caught. (all that after I left with the camera!)
I later learned that all of those fish
were the minnows that came back up
with the poles. No fish caught but a good time on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment