Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Morning Nursery School


My friend Megan gave me this t-shirt to give to my kids. I think she found it when we cleaned out her parents house. It was her shirt from the nursery school that we both went to and that my mom ran at the time. Megan lived directly across the street from New Morning, we have a lot of good memories from way back then.
So...this shirt is from around 1980 or 1981. Crazy.


This is Megan and I - not sure how old we were here but building a snow fort outside of Megan's house with Dugeon School (where New Morning is) in the background. Check out the cool car top carrier on her parents car.


And finally, here is a picture of Megan and I last year - at Beer Fest.

Funny to see Ava in a New Morning Nursery School t-shirt and to think about all of the adventures Megan and I had at that school and on the playground growing up. Pretty cool.

1 comment: