Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My baby is three





Three years old. How did that happen? Crazy.

Sometimes I look at her and still think she is so little but then she will do or say something that is just such a big girl. Say something...yes. Last night before bedtime she wanted to watch the credits of Monsters Inc and I of course was ready for bedtime but my big girl said, "mom, please be patient...do you hear my words?" Or today when talking to her little brother she said, "Luca, you have two more minutes and then I get that toy". I believe this actually ended with a thump on the head but the words leading up to the beat up were very impressive.

Ava's birthday was the 11th but we had a busy weekend and no time for a party so we moved it to today. Three year olds haven't learned the calendar yet. Ava woke up to three helium balloons in her room and was absolutely thrilled. Why i spent money on other gifts I don't know because the balloons made her day. She jumped up and down on her bed singing happy birthday to herself. It was adorable.

Ava had a visit this morning from her Mema (my mom) who brought her a wonderful doll and a vaccuum from Papa (my dad). She decided to keep them inside so that her friends would not touch them. Good idea.

This morning we had a bunch of Ava's buddies over to play in the back yard, eat brownies, cheetos and chocolate milk and run around. She had a hard time sharing at first but a little sugar livened her up and we played well past nap time. Sorry to the other parents for not providing the healthiest of snacks :) Luca tried is best to keep up with the big kids but was often pushed aside as younger siblings usually are.

Right now both kids are napping. I love nap time.

Happy Birthday Ava!
I love You!

2 comments:

  1. Foarte interesant subiectul prezentat de tine.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult
    Sigur am sa mai revin. O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ava that sweet little dress is coming off and I am going to rub your p-ssy through your knickers making you giggle while I admire your sweet little body, hand in your knickers I put 3 fingers up your p-ssy, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely warm, wet, tight toddler p-ssy and you squeal and kick, once I get that p-ssy nice and worked and wet I pull off your knickers and suck on your p=ssy until you buck to orgasm, I keep your knickers to smell your p=ssy. MY p=ssy now....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete