Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Michael's pool party






Taking two little kids who don't know how to swim to a swimming pool with a bunch of kids is an overwhelming task, but one I'd better get used to and learn to perfect. The amount of crap you have to haul to the pool for two small children is sort of absurd. Just the task of getting two kids in a swim diaper, swimming suit and covered in sunscreen without one wandering into the pool is a task in itself. I'm not too worried about Ava jumping in a pool unattended but Luca just doesn't have the fear yet. I suppose it will take a good dunk before he learns to be weary of the water.

The big kids are turning three. Amazing. Almost three years that I've known this wonderful group of mommas who have helped me survive motherhood thus far. Crazy that most of us have had two kids in that time.

Ava told me that for her birthday she would like a birthday card, popsicles and chocolate milk. I think I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment