Would love to hear from all our friends and family,
leave us some comments!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Luca







Luca is six. 
It's a little hard for me to grasp. 
I like to still think of him in his Buzz Lightyear
pajamas, big round belly, holding beloved Woody. 

Now he's tall and skinny and 
packing Lego guys around in his pockets  

Smart, kind, funny and sincere. 

He really is becomming such a neat kid. 
Other kids all seem to like Luca and want to be around him.
I'm probably most proud of him for that, for just being a good kid. 
Whenever I drop the kids off at school I say, 
"be a good friend"...and then you hope that some of the things that you 
teach them stick and they're not the jerk, teaser or bully at school. 
 He's welcoming and kind. Its possible that he's the goofy kid in class
but I'll take that any day over a jerk or a bully. 

Sometimes he's hard on himself. 
frustrated by the things he isn't able to do on his own 
or discouraged at not getting something the first time around. 
Just keep trying buddy, do your best. 

Luca, we love you. 
You are such a fun kid to be around. 
Six is going to be a great year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment